JUST ME


people sometimes always thought that I'm always boasting about my ability and else. well, i could say that maybe 30% of it were true after all. but, little did they know that  have my own insecurities as well they have. after all, I'm just an ordinary human too. not that angelic type, nor a devil one. just a decent human. a decent human that try to fit in this , well I can say gigantic world that filled with thousands  or maybe billions type of human. actually, as what they maybe aware about, I am good at english but tbh, I'm a suck. I just act like I knew every words, every phrases, but I'm not denying that my english was at decent level. not that really great. if I'm a master of this language, then I must got an A's all of my english subject in each test but well, pretty much I didn't. I lack at most things. well, you may totally know that I'm no perfect, I'm far way for being a perfectionist .but actually, my inner mind  that guides me that I should learn from my mistakes, my flaws, though sometimes things didn't well as planned. that's natural. tell me, whoever doesn't have a problems in their life? problems are there for us, human to solve, not literally just run away and cause new one. actually, I don't know what to type about, it's just, when I'm down, I love to write, something that inspiring me back to keep chasing my endless dreams. as been said by a popular song from the movie "The Greatest Showman", 'a million dreams are keeping me awake'. sometimes, I just being inspired by hearing that phrases, or just the whole song. I know that I can't satisfy everyone's heart but after all, me is being me. I can't just simply change myself just to please everyone. I don't live for that. I have my own goals, my own target of life. Nobody could walk my own dreams, unless I start it by my own. And to make it reality, I need to start ignoring things that keep bothering my path. And just being me :). Because only me that know the best way to start off achieving my dreams .

Comments

Popular Posts