NIGHT

CAN'T SLEEP XD

well, I just received my SPM result on last Thursday. Alhamdulillah, praise to Allah, I got what I deserve.
 and, surprisingly, I didn't expect to get an A+ on Bahasa Melayu. Teachers were like, alah, bm je but for me, Bahasa Melayu is one of the toughest subject to score A+. I suddenly reminisce back my promise to my bm teacher, Cikgu Halwani where at the moment Cikgu was asking who could achieve A+ in bm. well, at first, my batch mates were not confident because A+ target was too high from expectations. but then
after cikgu succeeded to convince us about getting A+ and so on, the number of student who were like targetting A+ for bm subject increases. well I guess maybe our hard work paid off when our GPMP in subject Bahasa Melayu was 0.46 on SPM 2018 compared to SPM 2017 which is 1.46. we were so shocked and joy at the same time as our teachers also were happily and enjoying their own moments. after all, it all depends on our hard works as well. surely, Allah will give to His slave according to their efforts.
and not to forget, the du'a from parents, teachers, friends and relatives are the most powerful weapons.
and also we need to push ourselves beyond limits because
ONLY YOU WILL CHANGE THE OUTCOMES :)

200319 0128

Comments

Popular Posts